individual eyelash extensions
The ultimate brand in eye lash extensions. Recognised by top awards and loved by celebrities
extend your lashes for up to 8 weeks
Using Our Innovative weight-for-weight guidance, individual lashes are applied one at a time onto the natural lash for a flawless finish. Creating the appearance of fuller thicker looking lashes with added volume.
The treatment can take up to 90 minutes depending on your natural lash and desired results. Results can last up to 8 weeks with advised maintenance making them perfect for every day, holidays and special occasions.
Like all the best beauty regimes, maintenance is important to keep your lashes looking their best. You will need to return to the salon every 2/3 weeks for lash infills (or removal).
express lash extensions
Nouveau Lashes’ Express lash treatment means you can create longer, fuller more volumised lashes in just a matter of moments. Lasting from just one night up to 2 weeks.
The express treatment is bespoke to each individual client. So whether you are looking for subtle enhancement or full evening glamour, you can create a look to suit you and your lifestyle.
Following a personalised consultation in person or over the phone, your Nouveau lash technician will apply either strip lashes, individual extensions or lash fillers to create instant gorgeous lashes in around 45 minutes
Applied in as little as five minutes. Striplashes are for one day only and can be easily removed at home
Eyelash fillers, or clusters, can last for up to a week if you follow the recommended aftercare routine
Lash extensions – our most popular Express Lash treatment – are perfect for those looking for professional lashes
During a Nouveau Lashes treatment your technician will provide after care guidance specific to the treatment performed. We’ve also provided a reminder of the key directions and advice below. To achieve the maximum results from your lash treatment it is essential that you follow the relevant after care advice.
Please remember, following the correct after care is key to not only keeping your lashes looking fantastic, but preventing any adverse reactions. If redness or irritation does occur, apply a damp cotton wool compress and contact the salon. If symptoms persist, consult a General Practitioner
- Do not sleep facing the pillow. The pillow will separate the lashes causing them to bend upward & downward. We recommend that you sleep with a pair of glasses to protect your lashes and prevent you from turning onto your face.
- When taking a shower, be sure not to let water get in your face & make sure the water isn’t steamy hot. Instead, wash your face by wiping under and over the eye area carefully. Use oil-free make-up remover with an ear bud to remove make-up.
- Do not use mascara on your new lashes as this will cause the lashes to clump.
- Avoid stretching your eye area When applying eye-liner or eyeshadow as this will separate your lashes.
For the first 48 hours after any Nouveau Lashes Extend treatment it’s important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes:
- For 2 days afterwards do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Use oil free make-up remover if mascara is worn (only use a water-based mascara)
- Do not attempt to perm or use lash curlers on Nouveau Lashes extensions
- Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
- Ask your Nouveau Lashes technician for expert advice in how best to look after your choice of lashes
Following your Nouveau Lash Extend treatment, we recommend professional top-up treatments every 2-3 weeks. By doing that your lash extensions could actually last up to two months.
Why every few weeks? Because your natural lashes have a life cycle of around 90 days, and are constantly shedding, which will cause your lash extensions to naturally fall off also. The maintenance procedure simply adds extra individual extensions to those places where your natural lashes have completed their life cycle – keeping your stunning new look in tip-top condition.
You can also look after your lashes at home with our Coating Sealant. Nourishing lashes to keep them stronger and full.
Ready to remove your lashes? Do not attempt to remove your individual lash extensions at home. Professional lash removal is required to ensure no damage to your natural lashes.
We always recommend that individual lash extensions are removed in the salon after 2-3 weeks. To avoid damaging your natural lashes, please do not attempt to remove these kinds of lashes at home.
We also strongly advise that Weekend Cluster Lashes are removed in the salon professional after 4-10 days from having the cluster applied. To avoid damaging your natural lashes, please do not attempt to remove these kinds of lashes at home