non-invasive body sculpting
Lipofirm Pro is the most advanced solution for non -invasive body sculpting and skin tightening. You will see results after your first treatment but for long term, enhanced results it is recommended to undergo a series of treatments.
How Does it work on the body?
TriLipo treatment uses triple action mechanism that simultaneously releases the fat using proven Radio Frequency energy, the RF heats the fat cells and causes them to secrete liquid fat. The released fat is removed naturally through lymphatic drainage, Radio Frequency is then used to reshape the skin by using energy that causes immediate collagen contraction and long term collagen rejuvenation.
LipoFirm Pro is designed for:
- Inch Loss
- Body Sculpting
- Skin Tightening
- Cellulite Reduction
- Stretch Mark Improvement
- Facial Lifting & Sculpting
- Wrinkles & Fine Line Reduction
- Aging Skin Prevention
Lipofirm Pro is also the most advanced solution for facial sculpting and has been clinically proven to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and scars as well as restore firmness and smoothens the skin.
Contra- Indications List
Patients with the following conditions should not be treated:
- Under 18 years of age
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator, implanted neurostimulators or any other internal electric device. Do not use on patients who have had an implant in the past year unless you are absolutely certain that the implant and all leads have been entirely removed.
- Metal implants or other implants in treatment area.
- Pregnancy or nursing
- Current history of cancer, especially skin cancer or pre-malignant moles.
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS and HIV, or use of immunosuppressive medications.
- Sever concurrent conditions such as cardiac disorders or epilepsy
- Patients whose condition could be negatively affected by heat. Patients with a history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent herpes simplex in the treatment area, may be treated only following a prophylactic regime.
- Patients having diminished or exaggerated perception temperature changes.
- Patients having areas of sensory impairment such as in case of nerve lesions and neuropathies.
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores haemorrhages or risk of haemorrhages, septic conditions, psoriasis, eczema and rash as well as sunburned skin
- Varicose veins in treatment area.
- History of skin disorders such as keloid scarring, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry and fragile skin.
- Any surgical, invasive, ablative procedure in the treatment area before complete healing.
- As per practitioners discretion, refrain from treating any condition which may make it unsafe for the patient.